Welcome to the Georgia Chapter of IEC
Why IEC is a Strong Move for your Business
IEC is a national non-profit organization that represents small business and merit electrical contractors in Georgia and throughout the US. IEC has resources, knowledge and connections to offer its members, with the main goal of partnering with its members toward success. Here are just a few of the services that benefit IEC members:
• The ability to connect with other IEC members throughout the United States assists in obtaining, manning and completing contracts
• IEC fights for independent business owner rights to conduct business with the least amount of government and regulatory intrusion.
• Top caliber of training is offered for workers through IEC's four and two-year apprenticeship programs. One of the best ways to succeed in business is a professionally trained staff
• IEC's Loan/Borrow program allows you to either loan excess employees to another member, or borrow from another, when you need temporary workers
• IEC consistently offers continuing education opportunities on topics that are pertinent to your needs, including continuing education requirements in GA, AL, NC, VA, and coming soon in FL, KY and TX.
Directly Targeting the Hiring of Another IEC Member's Employees — Violation of IEC Code of Ethics
With business on the upswing, finding qualified employees becomes a greater challenge, but IEC would like to remind all members that directly targeting another IEC's member for hiring is a strict violation of the Code of Ethics (see item XI).